Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRISONS and PRISONERS ?
20 May 2013, 22:22, (This post was last modified: 20 May 2013, 22:24 by Barneyboy.)
RE: PRISONS and PRISONERS ?
(20 May 2013, 16:59)RoadWarrior Wrote: yesterday ,while out at a kids party at a farm/adventure type of place I drove past ...not one but TWO prisons and a remand centre ....and said to my 10 yr old "that's where the naughty men and women get put "....this is a prepper related topic as I thought to myself when the SHTF .....what the fuck happens to this scum ?? HMP Frankland was only a third of a mile from this kids place ....anyway...meant to write this topic on the forum yesterday whilst trying to avoid the other "normal...non tattooed parents " but my blackberrys shit for posting, yes so what do you lot think will happen to these high security places after "the Event"....will the army step in ???maybe ....also weve got HMP Durham nearer than that !! just depends what sort of event I suppose ...EMP....door locks, nuke attack..maybe more important things to prioritise, ...just a thought any way.....But in an unlikely zombie apocalypse....they may be good to break into !!Big Grin

i no wot your saying where my boys are going on a survival week there is a nick about four miles away from them were they keep all the sex cases .did say to my OH that im not cool with this but well they are looking foward to it ,bit to close for me

(20 May 2013, 22:22)Barneyboy Wrote:
(20 May 2013, 16:59)RoadWarrior Wrote: yesterday ,while out at a kids party at a farm/adventure type of place I drove past ...not one but TWO prisons and a remand centre ....and said to my 10 yr old "that's where the naughty men and women get put "....this is a prepper related topic as I thought to myself when the SHTF .....what the fuck happens to this scum ?? HMP Frankland was only a third of a mile from this kids place ....anyway...meant to write this topic on the forum yesterday whilst trying to avoid the other "normal...non tattooed parents " but my blackberrys shit for posting, yes so what do you lot think will happen to these high security places after "the Event"....will the army step in ???maybe ....also weve got HMP Durham nearer than that !! just depends what sort of event I suppose ...EMP....door locks, nuke attack..maybe more important things to prioritise, ...just a thought any way.....But in an unlikely zombie apocalypse....they may be good to break into !!Big Grin

i no wot your saying where my boys are going on a survival week there is a nick about four miles away from them were they keep all the sex cases .did say to my OH that im not cool with this but well they are looking foward to it ,bit to close for me

the true scum would be put down in there cells
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 May 2013, 01:07,
if the screws all ran home [post what evea] they would get friends /family to let them out.
just think about that loads of guys who had no birds booze drugs for a while
life could be very iffy.

uk prisons are full of drugs[ but only if you have the cash to pay for them]
21 May 2013, 09:36,
(20 May 2013, 19:18)Anything Really Wrote: Sorry to Hijack but has anyone thought about the zoos? I was thinking about it the other day. Could you imagine the problems we would face if a few lions and tigers escaped.

Well, at least a few of the sheep will go

Yup. The zoo keepers are going to let the lions and tigers out. That's number one on the priority list that is - put my life in immediate danger by releasing wild animals in my local vicinity. The harmless animals, then yes, most likely they'll be released, but you'd have to be seriously retarded to let the dangerous animals out.

Not all prisoners are locked away all day either. EMP - you're gonna find that all of these electromagnetic door locks aren't gonna work, so it'll be relatively easy to get out if they want to.
21 May 2013, 09:51,
An animal that is hungry is a dangerous animal indeed.
21 May 2013, 11:32,
we've done the prisoners and the wild animals before..a long time before...this is just fiction..and not very good fiction, unless you live next too a zoo or a prison its just a load of BS.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.