Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up global tech chaos
20 July 2024, 11:52,
RE: Heads up global tech chaos
cards arent money, they just move numbers from one account to another.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2024, 12:00,
(20 July 2024, 09:36)Straight Shooter Wrote: Maybe a taster of things coming down the track ?

Yeah, I think so, like with their 201 event just prior to the whole convid thing, these evil bastards are testing the water no doubt.
25 July 2024, 12:03,
(20 July 2024, 11:52)bigpaul Wrote: cards arent money, they just move numbers from one account to another.

That's a great saying, you can add the whole CBDC to that, that's not money either, it's a means to stop you at the point of purchase.
25 July 2024, 12:26,
(25 July 2024, 12:03)earthman Wrote:
(20 July 2024, 11:52)bigpaul Wrote: cards arent money, they just move numbers from one account to another.

That's a great saying, you can add the whole CBDC to that, that's not money either, it's a means to stop you at the point of purchase.

the whole digital thing is so that TPTB can snoop on what people are spending their money on thats why we need to keep cash.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2024, 12:33,
Oh yeah, I think it goes beyond just snooping too, it's all about control, stopping us common citizens using up resources for a start.
25 July 2024, 13:24,
just how much resources do ordinary people use up compared to large corporations and governments, I dont fly for a start and I drive a 1200cc Vauxhall Corsa.
29 July 2024, 11:52,
Not much but these evil bastards don't look at it that way I'm sure, they will just see the billions of peasants that they dislike so much.

Only recently, I heard that the likes of Bill Gates say that it's OK for them to fly etc because they are teaching hundreds of people at these conferences etc,......yeah right, all of a sudden that makes their so called carbon footprint alright then.
29 July 2024, 11:56,
I'm fed up with all the carbon footprints and net zero crap.
29 July 2024, 22:01,
(29 July 2024, 11:56)bigpaul Wrote: I'm fed up with all the carbon footprints and net zero crap.

Me too......and i’m fed up with conspiracy theories.

Don’t worry about things you can’t do anything about......just prep to provide your basic needs......you’ll cover most events.

Shelter, security, water, food, cooking, heating, lighting, first aid, medication, communication, power, transport.
30 July 2024, 07:54,
(29 July 2024, 22:01)Pete Grey Wrote:
(29 July 2024, 11:56)bigpaul Wrote: I'm fed up with all the carbon footprints and net zero crap.

Me too......and i’m fed up with conspiracy theories.

Don’t worry about things you can’t do anything about......just prep to provide your basic needs......you’ll cover most events.

yes, keep it simple and dont over complicate things.