Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks and farewell from NR
11 October 2012, 21:18,
RE: Thanks and farewell from NR
I'll find out more after the rest of the ologists have rummaged around inside me in the coming weeks, got more scans, MRIs, X rays, cameras and shit like that to come, so being constantly in really bad pain, plus not get any further forward since Feb at getting fixed, plus some shit I'm getting online its slowly beating me down.

Last week walking slowly through Durham, sudden pain in side, leg stop working and I go face first into the kerb, last Friday back and abdomen hurting so bad though i would have a bath to see if the warmth would help, climbed into the bath, couldnt get back out.
Sunday out walking the Were-terrier, bent down to pick up its poo in a back, couldnt get back up. Pain, never ending pain, cant sleep properly, pain killers clogging me up, feeling sick cos of the pain killers upsetting me tum.

At least those miserable gits on tother place will be enjoying my misery Smile

So my apologies about my constant absences and grump attitude.

11 October 2012, 21:23, (This post was last modified: 11 October 2012, 21:23 by Prepper1.)
Let me know if you need anything N.R. I can be up your end in a couple of hours, I know you've got family and such but I'm here if you need me, just p.m. me and no not for bed baths or massage....
Those are what we've got B.P for....TongueTongue
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 October 2012, 21:24,
(11 October 2012, 21:23)Prepper1 Wrote: I can be up your end in a couple of hours,

Kill or cure `eh? lmao Tongue

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
11 October 2012, 21:26,
Keep your pecker up fella sorry for the confusion I'm only just catching up on here
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
11 October 2012, 21:35,
(11 October 2012, 21:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'll find out more after the rest of the ologists have rummaged around inside me in the coming weeks, got more scans, MRIs, X rays, cameras and shit like that to come, so being constantly in really bad pain, plus not get any further forward since Feb at getting fixed, plus some shit I'm getting online its slowly beating me down.

Last week walking slowly through Durham, sudden pain in side, leg stop working and I go face first into the kerb, last Friday back and abdomen hurting so bad though i would have a bath to see if the warmth would help, climbed into the bath, couldnt get back out.
Sunday out walking the Were-terrier, bent down to pick up its poo in a back, couldnt get back up. Pain, never ending pain, cant sleep properly, pain killers clogging me up, feeling sick cos of the pain killers upsetting me tum.

At least those miserable gits on tother place will be enjoying my misery Smile

So my apologies about my constant absences and grump attitude.

Your grump attitude is the reason we like you

Hope you get sorted soon.

11 October 2012, 21:40,
(11 October 2012, 21:24)BrixhamBadger Wrote:
(11 October 2012, 21:23)Prepper1 Wrote: I can be up your end in a couple of hours,

Kill or cure `eh? lmao Tongue
oooooo you are cheeky!!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 October 2012, 23:23, (This post was last modified: 11 October 2012, 23:24 by Hrusai.)
I'm sorry to hear all that NR, and i hope that your problems can be fixed as soon as possible.
In the meantime chin up, we're all willing to do what we can to help ya mate Smile
Personally I dont like the strong painkillers that are given out for things like this Tongue
I guess you could say im more a fan of the "alternative herbal medicines"
...less side effects, better pain relief, helps with the nausea etc. etc. Smile

Anyway, best wishes from me and i wish you a speedy recovery!

p.s. Grump away Smile
p.p.s Hope your enjoying red dwarf Smile
12 October 2012, 08:56,
If you lot want to do something postive to help me you can its easy, Prep harder, make more effort, increase your skills and kit, get your family on board, move out the cities. Thats what you can do for me.

12 October 2012, 09:12,
Done, did it & done. Wink lmao Smile
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
12 October 2012, 09:33,
(12 October 2012, 09:12)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Done, did it & done. Wink lmao Smile

OK then you can now send me a cheque for....... Smile