Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRISONS and PRISONERS ?
20 May 2013, 16:59,
PRISONS and PRISONERS ?
yesterday ,while out at a kids party at a farm/adventure type of place I drove past ...not one but TWO prisons and a remand centre ....and said to my 10 yr old "that's where the naughty men and women get put "....this is a prepper related topic as I thought to myself when the SHTF .....what the fuck happens to this scum ?? HMP Frankland was only a third of a mile from this kids place ....anyway...meant to write this topic on the forum yesterday whilst trying to avoid the other "normal...non tattooed parents " but my blackberrys shit for posting, yes so what do you lot think will happen to these high security places after "the Event"....will the army step in ???maybe ....also weve got HMP Durham nearer than that !! just depends what sort of event I suppose ...EMP....door locks, nuke attack..maybe more important things to prioritise, ...just a thought any way.....But in an unlikely zombie apocalypse....they may be good to break into !!Big Grin
20 May 2013, 17:09,
RE: PRISONS and PRISONERS ?
I think in an "event" the prison officers will go home to take care of their families, and wont give two hoots what happens to some cruddy criminals, they certainly wont unlock the place for them, and if the prisoners are all locked inside how are they gonna know whats going on?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 May 2013, 17:11,
Maybe it'll be like the walking dead where they survive in a small room in the prison Dodgy
20 May 2013, 17:14,
(20 May 2013, 17:11)Mopster Wrote: Maybe it'll be like the walking dead where they survive in a small room in the prison Dodgy

yeah and eat each other....problem solvedBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 May 2013, 17:14,
I was thinking of that re-hash of the SURVIVORS series where max Beeslys character is in the nick and the screw unlocks his cell for him.
20 May 2013, 17:17,
(20 May 2013, 17:14)RoadWarrior Wrote: I was thinking of that re-hash of the SURVIVORS series where max Beeslys character is in the nick and the screw unlocks his cell for him.

yeah and then he kills him....stupid screw! I just cant see that happening in real life....especially some of the screws I knew in Dartmoor Prison( I was only visiting..honest!)
20 May 2013, 17:59,
Of course the prisoners will know what's going on.
They all have TV's in their cells. (Not like in my day!!)

I reckon they will either escape or be released. In which case they will join the other looters and hopefully get shot

20 May 2013, 18:03, (This post was last modified: 20 May 2013, 18:04 by bigpaul.)
(20 May 2013, 17:59)River Song Wrote: Of course the prisoners will know what's going on.
They all have TV's in their cells. (Not like in my day!!)

I reckon they will either escape or be released. In which case they will join the other looters and hopefully get shot

how are they gonna escape? the doors are all locked and the warders have taken the keys with them + there are high barbed wire walls all around.

i'm bored now, this is getting silly and has nothing to do with prepping..yawn,yawn,yawnTongue
20 May 2013, 18:15,
Well I thought it did..! ! SD remove this thread ......
20 May 2013, 19:18,
Sorry to Hijack but has anyone thought about the zoos? I was thinking about it the other day. Could you imagine the problems we would face if a few lions and tigers escaped.

Well, at least a few of the sheep will go