Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to see an enemy if they breach your area.
8 September 2013, 22:28,
RE: How to see an enemy if they breach your area.
How about a steel tin full of black powder and nails.....
You'd know they were there by the screams....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
8 September 2013, 22:41,
I have some interesting mods for the alarm mine that takes it from warning device to offensive/defensive. have tried one out for real...can't vouch for the damage done but the screams from the scrote garage burgler gave me a warm glow inside. i suspect he just had the fright of his life but you never knowAngeland they never came back.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
8 September 2013, 23:19,
Iv got to admit both 12 bore and .25 alarm mines work a treat and easily modified if the SHTF.
If you really wanted to light up intruders stick a bit of tube on the end of the alarm and fire a glow stick at them. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

They would glow in the dark and smell of there own poo. Angel
9 September 2013, 00:20,
When you activate a glowstick you snap it to allow the two chemicals to mix. Then you shake it to mix them. In this case the rat trap went off but didn't mix them at all. Poor light display.

I would guess you have the same problem getting it on someone.

However, I think it is worth making some mods. Might take the chemicals out and see what happens
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 September 2013, 00:33,
try shed alarm padlocks loud cheap £8ish attach line to lock ,alarm will sound when moved nice and loud and portable.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 September 2013, 00:35,
(9 September 2013, 00:33)Sunna Wrote: try shed alarm padlocks loud cheap £8ish attach line to lock ,alarm will sound when moved nice and loud and portable.

don't get much louder than a 12 bore blank...got to be approaching 135db about 75p a blank and the mines were about a tenner.
9 September 2013, 08:10,
Glow stick idea is obvioiusly for use at night

Add this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QTX-UV-Bubble-...461215c569 to BP's special bucket of surprise and your intruder will not only be detectable by smell, but will also light up under UV light

:-)
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 September 2013, 09:59,
My friend used an alarm mine to deter a persistent petrol thief, one morning he found a can and some pipe, the thief never came back. I always wondered what would have happened if the blast had set off the petrol, I imagine an alarm mine aimed into a small bag of petrol would make a pretty impressive display.
9 September 2013, 10:27,
(9 September 2013, 09:59)Steve Wrote: My friend used an alarm mine to deter a persistent petrol thief, one morning he found a can and some pipe, the thief never came back. I always wondered what would have happened if the blast had set off the petrol, I imagine an alarm mine aimed into a small bag of petrol would make a pretty impressive display.

mine was lighter fuel in a balloon taped to the blank....sort of improvised flash bang...mine was set half way up the door frame so the flash would travel up at face height...didn't fancy petrol as i thought the garage might catch fire......worked a treat and i gained a new screwdriver...and the scrote probably looked great with no facial hair at all lol
9 September 2013, 10:32,
you can get a "personal attack alarm" in a £ shop, they cost £1 each plus the battery. attach one to a tree, a post, an upright of some kind, string some fishing line across your path or whatever your protecting and attach one end to the key ring on the alarm. someone crosses the path, the fishing line will pull out the pin on the alarm and the alarm will sound. cheap and easy. I have several in my kit.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.