Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
5 June 2017, 17:33,
RE: Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
Why yes Charles this is no ordinary concrete....they add pork and beef supplement infusions into the mix....i have heard talk that everyone in the UK will be cradling little piggies to foil any further act of terrorism "put down the nail bomb ...or the pig gets it " ...to be serious Charles no it will not make us feel safe , over here cut backs bite ....the only time you see police in numbers , will be London most of which are drafted in from neighbouring forces to have a lend of for a few days if lucky...around here where i live the thin blue line is mostly out of sight thanks to government cut backs of police officers ...the ones left try to pick up the slack but this results in total utter stress ....they take time off ....most want out, its getting that bad which makes things even worse Who would want to do the job ? on TV this morning the reporter asked the question "do these atrocities change the way you carry on your life here in London " No i am not going to let them win "
true grit ? well you decide ....there is no mention of why we let so many immigrants into the UK anymore...attention is now set on the elections and Brexit in equal measure....can.t help but wonder these attacks , Brexit and the election have a link....time will tell .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose - by Straight Shooter - 5 June 2017, 17:33