Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
22 November 2018, 20:57,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
(22 November 2018, 18:34)roddas Wrote: it would seem i may have been wrong about them telling us if something was going on, take a look at this

https://www.brecorder.com/2018/11/19/453...hit-space/

Nice find. They can only bullshit for so long before they get found out - so I think they'll have to come out with articles such as this. I doubt it'll make it into the mainstream for quite some time though...I think this means we have to prep even harder.

"As per The Sun, solar minimum can improve the effects of space weather, disrupt communications and navigation, and also cause space junk to ‘hang around’, as per NASA. An increase in solar winds might also change the thermosphere’s chemistry resulting in more lightning and cloud formation, eventually affecting air travel and putting passengers and flight crews in additional danger."

"Disrupt comms and navigation"?? It can knock out our entire electric grid and take us back to the stone age! Also, the higher cloud formation leads to increased cooling! There are also millions of underwater Volcanoes going off around the world too, which are creating more evaporation worldwide and therefore greater cooling. In all, we're looking at some seriously cold winters and almost no summers!

The thing is, they've known about this for decades. I'm not sure why they're acting like it's something new.

Volcanic activity is going ape too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=volcano+...20&bih=928

It's funny though, if you search for whether Volcanic activity is above average you get mainstream websites saying that it's at a normal level. However, if you dig a little deeper, there's quite a few people saying that it is well above normal. If astrophysics is correct then, Volcanic activity should be well above normal due to the huge increase in Cosmic Rays over the last decade. The increase of which is exponential.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by tadx - 22 November 2018, 20:57