Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
22 November 2018, 22:46,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
(22 November 2018, 22:24)Mortblanc Wrote: SOS every year come cold weather.

Its not mainstream, its copy filler.

We are not even in a major sunspot cycle at this point in time. The biggest one in the last century was a couple of years ago and the "scientists" of the world got past that one with the "turn it off so it won't blow up" solution.

If you guys can not find something to worry about that you can do absolutely nothing about then you will invent something to worry needlessly over.

Do you have no real world problems you can actually fix, or is your entire life controlled by some omnipotent unknown force that is out to get you?

Perhaps a boss or wife, or the good old standby, TPTB?

I don't think you understand what's going on. That's fine, and I don't blame you for it, but there are some pretty bad problems potentially coming our way.

This video can explain the situation better than I can - I recommend you watch it:

Timeline for the Sun's Solar Kill Shots Entering the Grand Solar Minimum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pc2iEph6wk

The Sun spot cycle has nothing to do with what we're talking about. We're talking about huge CME's and EMP's caused by out of phase magnetic fields. When the fields equalise the Sun will give off an EMP or CME and it is only by pure luck that we weren't hit by a giant CME in 2017. A few months further down the line in our orbit and it would have hit us and killed the planets electricity grid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by tadx - 22 November 2018, 22:46