Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
25 November 2018, 20:49,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
MB absolutely nailed it. Government policy to control population is the new religion. Limited nuclear war to reduce world population and to eliminate threats from crazy people, like the California congressman who suggested that tactical nuclear weapons could be used to eliminate the threat from gun owning, bible thumping fly-over states who refuse to give up their guns.
I wonder where the urban survivors intend to get food from after they have poisoned the farmland of middle America?

I will willing become a contrarian true believer of GSM so that I may write to my politicos in DC that we must not waste another penny in mitgating against "climate change and "sea level rise" because the new ice age is coming and we must prepare for that!

If I bring this arguement up in public meeting I am positive it will go over about as well as depositing a wrapped condom in the collection plate on Sunday morning.

Safe sex to all!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by CharlesHarris - 25 November 2018, 20:49