Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
28 November 2018, 18:58,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
So lets get down to WHAT ? We intend doing about this event (within what we already do ) tadx has told us of his (plan) to sell his home and build a new home of straw bales ,keep chickens,keep rabbits (New Zealand Whites ) good choice what about Flemish Giants ? And all the rest of his plans ! Now that is some commitment ! I have told you what I have done with my new place and what I do week in week out and have done for years ,like most of members on here (MB even longer ) so let's say we have had the warning , what happens next then being given another threat fshtf ? To me ....I just incorporate this within my existing plan and tweak up where I need to , do we really need the latest links ,will they make us anymore aware than we already are ? So tradx because you are new here give us some background of you are able how long have you been prepping? Are the reasons just for this event? Will you post on any other subject matter? Like what are you doing right now towards your preps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by Straight Shooter - 28 November 2018, 18:58