Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
28 November 2018, 20:19,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
(28 November 2018, 18:58)Straight Shooter Wrote: So lets get down to WHAT ? We intend doing about this event (within what we already do ) tadx has told us of his (plan) to sell his home and build a new home of straw bales ,keep chickens,keep rabbits (New Zealand Whites ) good choice what about Flemish Giants ? And all the rest of his plans ! Now that is some commitment ! I have told you what I have done with my new place and what I do week in week out and have done for years ,like most of members on here (MB even longer ) so let's say we have had the warning , what happens next then being given another threat fshtf ? To me ....I just incorporate this within my existing plan and tweak up where I need to , do we really need the latest links ,will they make us anymore aware than we already are ? So tradx because you are new here give us some background of you are able how long have you been prepping? Are the reasons just for this event? Will you post on any other subject matter? Like what are you doing right now towards your preps.

I have known that the powers that run the world have been preparing for something for quite a long time, I just couldn't work out what. I knew something was coming as everything was moving so fast. It wasn't until about 6 months ago that I came across the GSM. I didn't take it very seriously at the time, as it just seemed like another moronic Nibiru type thing. It wasn't until I looked at the science and the fact that what was coming was cyclical that I started to take it more seriously. Also I could see the crazy weather systems, like in March this year when we had a shit load of snow completely out of character for UK weather. It wasn't until the Zharkova presentation that I thought of more seriously preparing for it and to try and warn people. I think this is the same for most people who knew about the GSM, Zharkova's work was so on point and bad that it kicked a load of people into gear.

It all just made sense for me, as the gov were blaming it all on CO2 which I knew was a lie. So when this came out, I just thought, those sneaky f*ckers are gunna blame the coming mayhem on a CO2. It was at this point it all fell into place.

For preps, I have about 6 months supply of food at the moment, however, I will be upping that to about 3 years supply (minimum), over the coming months. So I have: rice (200kg), kidney beans (150kg), Pinto beans (75kg), sugar (15kg), salt (10kg), powered milk with vit d (10kg), freeze dried coffee (20kg), oatmeal (50kg), 5kg of vit C powder, 2 years supply of vitamin D tablets.

Fishing equipment for sea fishing locally. A kelly kettle for heat and cooking if it gets really bad, also about 10 small propane cans for a small gas cooker; Berkey Water filter with 4 extra filters. I want to get a distiller for water distillation and to make alcohol - should be getting that in January.

I don't have any weapons yet, but I want to get a good machete and crossbow. I also want to get a good first aid kit with stitching equipment. Also I need to get a ton of books on growing and hunting, electronics, chemistry etc.

I will post on other forums soon, it just seems like no one is about. :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by tadx - 28 November 2018, 20:19