Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another threat to keep a eye on
30 November 2018, 19:44,
RE: another threat to keep a eye on
(30 November 2018, 19:22)Mortblanc Wrote: My God, you have hurt me to the bone and it will take weeks of extensive therapy to mend my injured self esteem and bring my self image back to its former condition!

And all I did was point out that your premise was flawed, your "facts" were a pile of conjecture and your assumptions and conclusions irrational.

And it has been a long road building such, with numerous discussions of things great and small, on the homestead or small holding as well as effects of things world wide. I have been here a long time gentlemen, and have seen the comings and goings of mentors, maniacs and morons.

But then some of them simply change their screen names and return time and time again to dwell on the same topics of speculation, stir the fears of the masses (as if we had masses) and preach the doctrine.

Being an adult, rather than a child, does not mean one agrees with everything everyone else thinks or says. And remaining silent in the face of absurdity is not necessarily the best course when discussing proper placement of resources and efforts for life or death situations, or simply the maintenance of comfort in the face of adversity.

So, if accusing me of not being a "prepper" due to my connection to reality and rejection of the irrational, impossible, and incomprehensible, I shall just have to endure the barbs and cling to sanity.

But there is one outside commentary that must be adhered too when discussing all "prepper" related discussions. He is the originator of the philosophy and the awakening voice in a cold dark wilderness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE

thats all good except for a couple of points, comments like this

"Now put both your hands high in the air over your head.

Proceed to run in small circles hopping on first one foot then the other.

When you have that part worked out begin screaming in a high pitched voice one might associate with a group of girl guides on sighting a big hairy spider, chanting in that high pitched voice,

We're all going to die!! We're all going to die!!"

are not very adult at all and are not in any way constructive or useful to anyone yet you seem to want to make these very childish comments on everything anyone posts. the adult thing to do would be to either put your point across in a meaningful way or move on and go read something else that does interest you, as for your homestead well done, but your not the only one that has got that, it has taken you 70 years to do it, some including me done it half that time, it does not make you better or worse person than me, so instead of meaningless comments that help no one why not jump in and make your point in a proper way, then issues can be discussed properly

Messages In This Thread
another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 29 November 2018, 13:17
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by Mortblanc - 29 November 2018, 18:14
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 29 November 2018, 18:57
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by tadx - 30 November 2018, 12:30
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 29 November 2018, 19:30
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by LAC - 30 November 2018, 11:34
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 30 November 2018, 13:35
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by tadx - 29 November 2018, 20:29
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by LAC - 30 November 2018, 11:23
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 30 November 2018, 16:05
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 30 November 2018, 16:44
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by tadx - 30 November 2018, 17:44
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by Mortblanc - 30 November 2018, 19:22
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 30 November 2018, 19:44
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by tadx - 1 December 2018, 00:19
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by CharlesHarris - 30 November 2018, 19:23
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by roddas - 30 November 2018, 20:24
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by tadx - 1 December 2018, 00:25
RE: another threat to keep a eye on - by Pete Grey - 1 December 2018, 00:55