Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad is it over there in the USA
16 February 2021, 11:16,
How bad is it over there in the USA
The latest ( news ) is of the freezing temperatures knocking out power lines and people suffering the cold in darkness, and some wind turbines frozen ? .......in fact MB was telling us about his friend just days ago....and here we are right now ! To add to that , there are a lot of yanks buying RV s to live in ( even cars ) because they have lost their jobs and have no means of paying mortgages or rent plus many have young kids , this is a terrible state of affairs ....and mostly through no fault of their own! Add in Covid ......in fact they blame Covid for everything ! What next all RV s have contracted Corvid ? So you’ll have to sleep in a hedge and eat grass ? Hardly the American dream is it , land of the brave n free ...and I am Not taking the piss here ......this is truly horrible for those living this nightmare and not much hope of getting out from under it.

They send people to the moon, space stations , and a new ( space force ) ? But they fail their people , have no fear you Americans .....the brits will and are not far behind you which we will soon find out, now if you are going to quote percentages of population to people affected ratios , speak direct to those affected, I am sure they will hang on every word so they can have a better understanding of their current dilemma! .......so it’s over too you in the USA , WTF is really going on over there , please explain as you really see it where you are, .....as MB has explained already power outs are common place at this time of year and is very prepared for it and I would be sure Charles is also .....we would expect it would we not ! ....and a food bank update would be good for your area are the more waiting inline ? .

Messages In This Thread
How bad is it over there in the USA - by Straight Shooter - 16 February 2021, 11:16
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA - by Mortblanc - 17 February 2021, 17:43
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA - by Mortblanc - 17 February 2021, 23:11
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA - by Pete Grey - 18 February 2021, 17:52