Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microhydro Systems
26 June 2021, 07:58,
RE: Microhydro Systems
I suppose this place (forum) is therefore the domain of people that have already got everything they need, all set up and organised and nothing left to do other than await the 'inevitable' then?

Questions are not 'permitted' and advice is 'given under protest'?

If I wanted a place to come to hear that the established membership only want to 'do down' anyone that hasn't already done everything possible to secure an uncertain future then it seems I've found it.......

Many of my questions I already have answers (and solutions) to. What I see here is a site that has posts that have 'last updated' datelines going back to 2018 and WELL beyond - I was resurrecting posts to bring some - what I thought were valid concerns - back to the attention of what might be a new influx of members (such as myself) that have recently decided that events are turning sour and that, late as it may be, want to make some plans for an uncertain future.

I really should have just used the forum as a reference, taken what I needed from it, not bothered offering any input, feedback or raising awareness in others and pretty much kept my head down and let events take over. Like some of the established members.

Or, like others on here, maybe I should make myself a loin cloth, carve a spear and go live in the Kalahari for the remainder of my life?

Seems like I've found a site of people named 'Jack' who are 'alright' and happy to slag off those who wish to help others regardless of their capabilities and preparedness.

Seems like my input isn't welcome.....

Suits me.

I might drop by in another 5 or 10 years and see if any of the threads I started or contributed to have had any updates in the interim - I suggest they won't have if the rest of the forum is anything to go by.

Messages In This Thread
Microhydro Systems - by kellys_eye - 23 June 2021, 21:13
RE: Microhydro Systems - by Mortblanc - 23 June 2021, 23:42
RE: Microhydro Systems - by bigpaul - 24 June 2021, 08:04
RE: Microhydro Systems - by Straight Shooter - 24 June 2021, 12:19
RE: Microhydro Systems - by Lightspeed - 26 June 2021, 08:35
RE: Microhydro Systems - by kellys_eye - 24 June 2021, 22:18
RE: Microhydro Systems - by bigpaul - 25 June 2021, 07:56
RE: Microhydro Systems - by bigpaul - 25 June 2021, 11:45
RE: Microhydro Systems - by kellys_eye - 25 June 2021, 21:25
RE: Microhydro Systems - by Mortblanc - 26 June 2021, 02:38
RE: Microhydro Systems - by kellys_eye - 26 June 2021, 07:58