Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Getting Caught Again
28 November 2021, 09:25,
RE: Not Getting Caught Again
(27 November 2021, 20:52)Mortblanc Wrote: Its that one "big shop" every 4 weeks that will get you!

That is the one I am trying to avoid.

You carefully isolate and sanitize for an entire month, you keep everyone out and you stay in, you have the tiger by the tail! Then you get into your vehicle and go to one of the most filthy viral breeding grounds in the world. Then you go home and wash your hands and think you took care of that problem.

Now another two week wait to see if you are infected from whatever was spewed your direction in your dash.

Someone sneezing out the window of the car next to you at the pickup line at the supermarket will do the job fine. And God forbid that any of the clerks handled the veggies.

And the meats! I worked in the meat dept of a grocery while in school, You don't want to get me started! And that was without the flu.

I'm with SS. Time to stock it deep and forget the outside world exists for the next few months, and a once a month "big shop" is not in the plans for this go around.

Unlike some of you I am not adverse to taking a vaccine. They can fill me up with nanobots if they want to, as long as the vaccine is effective. My goal is making it through the lag time between identifying the new mutation and developing the vaccine.

What is a vaccine going to do, cause dementia? Cause early aging? Make me infertile? I am already an old man and I might already have dementia and not know it, they say you never do.

What was your name again? My memory is not what it once was!
I live out in the shires MB, middle of nowhere someone called it, our supermarkets are small and when we go we go early-this time of year its still dark when we leave, very few people in the store when we go and we can easily avoid any contact with them, we continue to wear masks in shops its now again mandatory to wear one, we use hand gel when out and soap and water when we get home.
this is rural England not the US, populations are low even in the larger towns.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
Not Getting Caught Again - by Mortblanc - 27 November 2021, 07:52
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by Straight Shooter - 27 November 2021, 09:29
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by bigpaul - 27 November 2021, 09:56
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by Joe - 27 November 2021, 10:38
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by bigpaul - 27 November 2021, 12:19
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by Mortblanc - 27 November 2021, 20:52
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by bigpaul - 28 November 2021, 09:25
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by Pete Grey - 27 November 2021, 22:05
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by Straight Shooter - 28 November 2021, 10:20
RE: Not Getting Caught Again - by bigpaul - 28 November 2021, 10:30