Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electricity needs when the grids down.
27 February 2022, 09:16,
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down.
its just that I have lived without power for many years in a past life, I lived very happily without any frills and fancies.
there was no suffering involved, my needs are very simple, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
wife was brought up in an off grid country cottage with just storm lanterns for light and hand cranked well water.
mankind lived for a long time without electricity, this electricity grid thing is fairly new in the length of human history but the majority of the population seem to be unable to survive without it.
to me a natural life is the best option in a long term SHTF, most people wont have the option of solar panels or wind turbines, these things may be okay at the beginning but without a manufacturing base and a supply line they are just waiting to fail, if one relies on such things one could be in a life threatening situation when they fail and fail they will.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by Joe - 6 February 2022, 20:32
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by LAC - 7 February 2022, 11:37
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by bigpaul - 27 February 2022, 09:16