Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electricity needs when the grids down.
27 February 2022, 10:52,
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down.
I'm kind of old fashioned SS, I like the simpler ways, closer to the soil and all that.
I spent most(not all) of my life growing up in a big city but I got out as often as I could (more often as I got older) into the countryside, I relate more to animals than people. and the countryside is my retreat.
we live now in a rural location, some have said its remote, and I wouldnt want to be anywhere else, especially with the world the way it is and especially during the last week or so.
in a long term SHTF world my philosophy is K.I.S.S.-Keep it simple, stupid or Keep it simply stupid to put it better.
the simple ways are the easiest to obtain, why make life contemplated especially when resources are limited or non existent, no back up or resupply is coming, there is no 7th cavalry coming over the hill to save people, in SHTF we are alone and we will have to survive alone without any outside help. thats my philosophy anyway, take it or leave it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by Joe - 6 February 2022, 20:32
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by LAC - 7 February 2022, 11:37
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by bigpaul - 27 February 2022, 10:52