Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Safe Haven - if there is such a thing
8 April 2012, 13:04,
RE: Safe Haven - if there is such a thing
(8 April 2012, 12:51)Scythe13 Wrote:
(8 April 2012, 12:20)Stokey Wrote:
(8 April 2012, 12:04)mikebratcher69 Wrote: There are lots of ex millitary people about that would think nothing of swimming a river or climbing barbed or razor wire, or indeed burrowing under it, for a worthy prize me being one of them.
That's why i'm aiming to stay hidden, Don't want Mike paying me a visit ;-)

Same here. I know enough people in the forces to know that pellets would just p**s them off so much that revenge would end up being their sole intention.

Out of sight, out of mind, out of danger!

These points are all valid and highlight the advantages and disadvantages of having such vast stores.

Not having them is also dangerous. What to do now ? Seems a combination of splitting the stuff, being as grey as possible, being partially underground and being able to fight off attackers.

I can fight off Mr Average and easily win, but to be honest, I had not considered military trained people, which is not good and I need to put some thought into this.

Clearly, there are going to be many threats, and it will be a matter of being as prepared as possible and hoping for a little luck thrown in too.

My chance of survival are better than average, but I am also going to be a bigger target.

Thanks for the input all, back to the drawing board for some of my plans.

Steve

Messages In This Thread
RE: Safe Haven - if there is such a thing - by Weyoun - 8 April 2012, 13:04