Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you ready? have YOU thought it through??
13 April 2012, 01:29,
RE: Are you ready? have YOU thought it through??
(12 April 2012, 14:07)bigpaul Wrote: i think your all crediting the sheeple with too much intelligence, OK there may be a few older ones with a bit of country knowledge, but most of your ordinary joe public hasnt the faintest idea where their food comes from or how to deal with an animal even if someone else has killed it for them! as for great hordes of them streaming out into the countryside, most sheeple will leave it for far too long, firstly they will wait for the govt to come to their aid, it will take them a long time before they realise help isnt coming and their on their own, by which time they wont have the strength to walk anywhere! i know in the 50s and 60s, maybe even in the 70s i would have taken a different point of view, but people these days are just so stupid, i mean look at the woman decanting petrol in her kitchen by a lit cooker, that just shows you the mentality we are dealing with, so dont credit them with any intelligence, cos most of them are as thick as 2 short planks.

They are not all stupid! Best not underestimate human cunning & desperation. Also, there are planty of Xbox trained raiders out there. Some of them will no doubt take to their new fantasy life with gusto.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you ready? have YOU thought it through?? - by Timelord - 13 April 2012, 01:29