Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you ready? have YOU thought it through??
14 April 2012, 17:43,
RE: Are you ready? have YOU thought it through??
I agree that 5-15 kids are dangerous, and I would not underestimate them, but mate, I am bigger than most, stronger and have advanced combat skills with both hand to hand and edged weapons training. Best bit, I can run really, really fast if I have too. I am not stupid enough to try and take on a gang of feral kids, I know how ruthless and dangerous they are, but if cornered, I will take out several with skill, speed, strength and ability before they overcome me.

Hopefully, my onslaught will be so shocking that the rest will back off, otherwise, I am meat.

My point is, I think it best to avoid this scenario if possible, but if I can't, I will go down fighting and some of them will hurt lots.

One thing I like about this site is the fact that it opens your eyes. I really did believe that I could handle myself well, but reality is, 3,4,5 or 6 desperate people are going to be tough to handle. Which is why I think teams or communities of preppers is the only way. Or, buy a bunker and bug down for 2 years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you ready? have YOU thought it through?? - by Weyoun - 14 April 2012, 17:43