Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I and what do I do?
30 April 2012, 14:46,
RE: Who am I and what do I do?
I don't know how you scale expensive but for me I needed a solution for my large family everything I bought had to be x7, When I first started going woods I went with snugpak elite 5 I paid £100 so do the math £700 just for bags, scary right so I had to look elsewhere and at this time I got hooked up with a few military folk and I found I could buy 4 season -30 bag for like £25 this is why I tend to have all army gear it’s just simple math in my case.

Sounds like you have an interesting job, I have had a few in my time Scotland yard (Lambeth) where the prime minister cars are parked and also the famous black museum, plus I worked in a place I cannot name due to sign off, but I was contractor in poisons and chemical industry, sounds well flash but basically I fitted poison extraction and fitted out chemical labs and forensics, pure resin worktops diamond drills all that thing.

I myself and two of my kids like tarp over tent, the rest like tent so I got them a wigwam and some other family tent.

That said there is a tent I would like to own only I don't know the name of it and can't seem to find one online, I have a pic some where I will try post it and see if anyone can offer help.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Messages In This Thread
Who am I and what do I do? - by g79 - 30 April 2012, 13:16
RE: Who am I and what do I do? - by Scythe13 - 30 April 2012, 13:35
RE: Who am I and what do I do? - by g79 - 30 April 2012, 14:04
RE: Who am I and what do I do? - by Nemesis - 30 April 2012, 14:46
RE: Who am I and what do I do? - by Paul - 30 April 2012, 14:52
RE: Who am I and what do I do? - by g79 - 30 April 2012, 15:15
RE: Who am I and what do I do? - by Nemesis - 30 April 2012, 15:27
RE: Who am I and what do I do? - by Timelord - 30 April 2012, 20:36