Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PPE Assessment
26 July 2012, 19:44,
RE: PPE Assessment
well ill keep it in mind binary! if i find anything decent ill be sure to post it!

heh beardy specto man, somehow thats catchier than binary xD.....vaseline for beards xD dear lord...i think the thing about that respirator is meant to be big enough for a non lubed beard xD

hmmm if he just takes it off, gaffa tape it to him! works for my cats when i wanna put a hat on them xD...or a fake beard o.O (needless to say i get bored Tongue)

@paul i guess its down to how you rate value for money, personally i look at it like a triangle, if it has 2 parts its worth it....so i rate quality, longevity and cost, if you got all three its a veritable bargain! just 2 and its value for money Smile

also a disaster that warrants such breathign apparatus usually disappates within days-weeks so any of these options should last long enough! of course you should always have disposable anyway, redundancy as well as they'll make for amazing bartering items!

as for covert, i can fault you there, personally i either just avoid people...but i'd wear a shemagh over my respirator and goggles anyway, not just to hide them but to filter out larger particles that'll clog up the filters quicker Smile

it also depends to where your bugging out and how much you've pre prepared the site, if you already have stocks ready there you can cut bits out your bob like some of the more obscure tools like hammers and the like, cause they're already there, making room for a spare set of filters...as well as a stock at your BOL....but if you dont have either the time or resources to pre prepare the site ready for extended living and various eventualities then you probably better off with a bunch of disposables Smile

Messages In This Thread
PPE Assessment - by Paul - 24 July 2012, 22:34
RE: PPE Assessment - by 00111001 - 26 July 2012, 10:26
RE: PPE Assessment - by Hrusai - 26 July 2012, 17:07
RE: PPE Assessment - by 00111001 - 26 July 2012, 18:44
RE: PPE Assessment - by Tibbs735 - 26 July 2012, 17:01
RE: PPE Assessment - by bigpaul - 27 July 2012, 12:14
RE: PPE Assessment - by Paul - 26 July 2012, 18:16
RE: PPE Assessment - by Hrusai - 26 July 2012, 19:44
RE: PPE Assessment - by Paul - 28 July 2012, 07:35