Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review Barnett Banshee Quad Compound bow
15 August 2012, 16:11, (This post was last modified: 15 August 2012, 16:17 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Review Barnett Banshee Quad Compound bow
Slight correction Nemasis old chap SD and myself have bought these bows because they good for OUR needs, not everyones needs, they may not suit other people at all, I will for example keep these as handy EDC tools whilst my families skills develop and we can select bows suited specificially to our individual needs. EG my son who is away at summer camp (again) is now drooling over the bigger Barnett Compound Youth bow the Vortex. But he will have to wait a good while and become very proficent with the Banshee first.
http://www.barnettcrossbows.com/products...mpound-bow

I dont believe there is a one size fits all bow for preppers .Smile
(15 August 2012, 14:29)Nemesis Wrote: There is another bow which I found and I think it will be my shtf main bow, but I am not going to post about that here, not wanting to hijack this review.

Bugger that, post and be damned you have info / opinion and advice on alternative bows for people it should be posted, thats what the thread is for IE promoting comment and debate.
Hey nemasis talking about penatration with the Banshee, my target backstop is a six in thick, closed cell polyfoam mattrass which stands behind the cushion stuffed cardboard box with the target on it, and even using these crappy practise arrows they are going right through box, cushions and mattress. Just FYI , I wonder what would happen with screw in pointy field arrow heads ? HINT HINT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Review Barnett Banshee Quad Compound bow - by NorthernRaider - 15 August 2012, 16:11