Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out?
6 October 2012, 09:29, (This post was last modified: 6 October 2012, 09:31 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out?
(5 October 2012, 23:56)Tarrel Wrote: At what point do you walk into the school and march your kids out (as in "Last Light")? When do you decide to compromise your job by not showing up tomorrow?

About the week the son comers home from school asying teachers are going absent, the school dinners were undelivered, not all the school buses turn up, when other kids in growing numbers come to school without food.

Or when the LOCAL sainsburies, spa, coop start reporting delivery trucks not turning up, when you only see police vehicles driving round in convoys, when power cuts start and theres no bad weather, when extremist of gangs start rioting and looting but the cops dont tuirn up, When local civil servants I know suddenly " Go visiting family in Wales / Scotland/ Tierra del Fuego. When you hear council and civvie 4x4s being rounded up in depots, When ministers start saying they are just spending time with family or dealing with local constituancy issues.

I think ( possibly Smile ) there will be plenty of "Tells" if preppers keep monitoring current affairs and news progs and learn to read inbetween the lines.
My bloody spelling !!!

About the week the son comes home from school saying teachers are going absent, the school dinners were undelivered, not all the school buses turn up, when other kids in growing numbers come to school without food.

Or when the LOCAL Sainsburies, Spa, Coop start reporting delivery trucks not turning up, when you only see police vehicles driving round in convoys, when power cuts start and theres no bad weather, when extremist or gangs start rioting and looting but the cops dont turn up, When local civil servants I know suddenly " Go visiting family in Wales / Scotland/ Tierra del Fuego". When you hear council and civvie 4x4s being rounded up into depots, When ministers start saying they are just spending time with family or dealing with local constituancy issues.

I think ( possibly Smile ) there will be plenty of "Tells" if preppers keep monitoring current affairs and news progs and learn to read inbetween the lines.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Hrusai - 18 August 2012, 14:56
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Hrusai - 18 August 2012, 15:22
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Hrusai - 18 August 2012, 15:26
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Hrusai - 18 August 2012, 15:51
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Hrusai - 18 August 2012, 15:55
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Paul - 18 August 2012, 16:34
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Lizzie - 21 August 2012, 19:25
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Lizzie - 22 August 2012, 10:06
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Skvez - 22 August 2012, 13:27
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Hrusai - 23 August 2012, 17:25
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Hrusai - 23 August 2012, 18:07
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by Tarrel - 5 October 2012, 23:56
RE: The Slow Descent - When To Bug Out? - by NorthernRaider - 6 October 2012, 09:29