Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
70% of young adults cant sew on a button!!
8 October 2012, 12:11,
RE: 70% of young adults cant sew on a button!!
(8 October 2012, 12:00)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 11:54)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Aye mate for sure.... frightening is it not?

dosent really surprise me these days, i mean there are kids who leave school, college or uni now expecting to walk into a high paid job, as if it was their right, as we know, especially in the low pay area of the south west there arent any jobs.

Really not the kids fault.

They get brainwashed by the education BUSINESS into parting with huge sums of money for an education that is GUARANTEED to land them celebrity jobs with celebrity pay..

I've even seen economics students from some of the UK's best Universities falling for this...

Once again its a certain generation (mine) who will end up payiong for this deception when we find ourselves continuing to financially support our children and pay off their debts even when they are 40 years old :-(

Smart kids are now those who reject University and go and get a job that involves a manual skill that's in constant demand. Preferrably somthing a little grimy, as that's where the earning potential lies.

72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
RE: 70% of young adults cant sew on a button!! - by Lightspeed - 8 October 2012, 12:11