Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long before fuel becomes 'unaffordable'
20 November 2012, 14:30, (This post was last modified: 20 November 2012, 14:32 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: How long before fuel becomes 'unaffordable'
Very true Gary but what I see is folks like your wife and mum who have contributed all their lives as you say, but when they ask for help they get a pittance of their money back, they still put women in mixed sex wards, we still have some of the worst recovery rates, our hospitals are not only filthy shitholes full of C-dif, MRSA etc but the wards are clogged with druggies, alcs, illegal immigrants, asylum seekers and chavs seeking syndromes for their offspring so they can claim more benefits.

Absolutely not ALL the sick and injured are lazy, veterans, Injured on duty cops, fire fighters, ordinary folk who have worked hard all their lives they have worn out their hips etc.

Those who have paid the most into the system get the least out of it, thats just wrong an immoral.
Then we have those using the NHS to have tattoos removed, boobs made bigger, fertility treatment, obesity treatment !!!!!! all cost hundreds of millions a year.

I remain adamant that only the people / families who have paid in consistantly to the system should get anything out.
I also think that many ordinary decent hard working tax payers would rather save the thousands they lash out in Income Tax, NI, VAT, Fuel duty etc, and buy directly or via insurance schemes into a health system of their own choosing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long before fuel becomes 'unaffordable' - by NorthernRaider - 20 November 2012, 14:30