Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long before fuel becomes 'unaffordable'
20 November 2012, 14:47,
RE: How long before fuel becomes 'unaffordable'
Can't argue with NR, I think you've hit the nail on the head. It's those who's idea of earning a living is to put their hand into our collective pockets rather than to work hard and pay in to the system that need to be weeded out.

With regards to hospitals - I had a right go at the senior administrator at Rotherham Hospital - they spent millions building a fancy entrance with a Costa Coffee and other shops but on the stroke unit (round the back) the windows didn't fit properly and couldn't be fully closed, letting an arctic blast blow through the ward (which was filthy) in the middle of winter. I reckon they were just trying to kill off the weakest, the state of the ward was appalling but all the so called VIPs were thrilled about how good the hospital looked from the front that the general public could see. Made me wonder who got the bung for that building contract. It certainly wasnt for the patients benefit. The only answer I got was that the new extension on the front came out of a different budget to the general maintenance budget. I bet those freezing to death round the back would be really happy with that cop out. Sad
73 de
OSR

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government ~ Thomas Paine

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long before fuel becomes 'unaffordable' - by OpSecRadio - 20 November 2012, 14:47