Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prepping on a budget
5 December 2012, 17:38,
RE: prepping on a budget
(5 December 2012, 10:53)bigpaul Wrote: there's an old saying goes something like" slowly, slowly, catchee monkey" , this goes for prepping too, slowly, slowly build up your preps, little bit at a time, dont go mad and buy loads, you'll only put yourself in debt!
I agree a little and often
I'm new to prepping in the sense of getting sorted for a SHTF situation, but I've always had well stocked cupboards just incase, a decent wood pile for the winter, alternative ways of heating the house and cooking my food for power outages, but I see prepping as a mind set or a life style choice, something thats part of your normal daily life, some people have that mind set alot don't
I've been a alotment gardener for many years and I see it time and again where people get a plot for the first time, coss growing your own is the in thing to do and regardless of the number of times I've said to people take it a little bit at a time, little and often, be patient it will take a number of years to get the plot sorted, they try to clear the whole lot in one go, get fed up and abandon the plot. All they have achieved is waisted energy and a bad back

Messages In This Thread
prepping on a budget - by Highlander - 4 December 2012, 22:17
RE: prepping on a budget - by Straight Shooter - 4 December 2012, 22:35
RE: prepping on a budget - by Highlander - 4 December 2012, 22:42
RE: prepping on a budget - by Mandlaka - 5 December 2012, 04:51
RE: prepping on a budget - by NorthernRaider - 5 December 2012, 09:47
RE: prepping on a budget - by bigpaul - 5 December 2012, 10:53
RE: prepping on a budget - by T-oddity - 5 December 2012, 17:38
RE: prepping on a budget - by Prepper1 - 5 December 2012, 18:24
RE: prepping on a budget - by Tibbs735 - 5 December 2012, 23:18
RE: prepping on a budget - by Tezauzz - 5 December 2012, 23:41