Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov
30 December 2012, 20:13,
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov
(30 December 2012, 19:21)Highlander Wrote: I think that these are an excelent BOV,... except for one thing,.. they are a one man transport,..if you are planing to be on your own, they are perfect, but if more than one of you, you realy need one each

But as a BOV they are quick, and as you say, they will get you to places other vehs cant get to, they will manage ground other 4x4s will manage, and are easily hidden when you get there,....and I am guessing that when most other 4x4s are down and out because of a solar EMP,.. that your quad will be still running,... [ which is why I would rather buy an older kick start quad than the fancy machine you show in the advert]

i think the advert mentions that you can have a passenger legally but in a shtf situation you're not really going to care. about 20 yrs ago me and my uncle went to help out my uncles shepherd friend in the cheviots, in january, and he met us at the bottom of the valley on his quad. we got all our kit, food, beer, three grown men and a dog on it. luckily, the health and safety stazi never saw us. great fun
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same

Messages In This Thread
quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by Ranger - 30 December 2012, 17:18
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by Skean Dhude - 30 December 2012, 17:23
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by Highlander - 30 December 2012, 19:21
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by Ranger - 30 December 2012, 20:13
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by Highlander - 30 December 2012, 21:33
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by bigpaul - 31 December 2012, 10:14
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by bigpaul - 3 January 2013, 11:13
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by bigpaul - 3 January 2013, 19:19
RE: quad bike (and trailer?) as a bov - by Prepper1 - 3 January 2013, 21:42