Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
China quadruples rice imports for no apparent reason
13 January 2013, 16:51,
RE: China quadruples rice imports for no apparent reason
I agree that there some strange things going on in the world,.. but I am always one to try and find a reasonable explaination ,... but still being very wary at the same time

(13 January 2013, 02:20)BDG Wrote: .

As for the position of China, as I have said in other posts, it recognises that its exports are going to fall massively over the next decade, people in the West do not have the money to spend on the junk made in China they once did, time for China to prep, stockpile some food and buy in some gold so it can buy what it can when some of the major trading currencies crash.

To me this does sound very reasonable,.. China is not daft, it does see how things are going on in Europe,..they know that much of their wealth comes from this side of the world,... if we get much worse here,..they will suffer greatly,...so it is a fair assumption that they might stock up with goods they deem to be important

(13 January 2013, 13:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: FYI
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tacks.html

As for the new BBC centre being bomb proof,.. I doubt there is anything to worry about here,..I am sure that the BBC as will other communication sites will be of great importance to this country be there a threat of war or not,... so if they are going to upgrade a studio, and they have the room underground, then why not,... its just part of the countries defence network

As I said, I am not blind,.. and I do understand what people are saying,..and I will always keep that in the back of my mind
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: China quadruples rice imports for no apparent reason - by Highlander - 13 January 2013, 16:51