Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepping, starting to change my mind
8 February 2013, 16:05, (This post was last modified: 8 February 2013, 16:20 by Highlander.)
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind
Well we landed up where we are now with a single thought to survival or prepping, it was many, many years before we even heard about this.

but as far as we view things, we must agree that we in about as perfect a place as we could be,..if there is such a perfect spot.

If you eve want a help in finding places NR, if you could give a rough figure, I would be very willing to send you any number of properties as and when they come onto the market,.. we do have some great out of the way places,.. and I bet I could even get you a job

this one is still for sale just down the road,..lol..Smile

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-...57DA9CC889

We were once on the Welsh border, but found that it was starting to get very busy, Bracken is from Glasgow, and used to work up this way in Mallaig years ago,..so it was the clearly the place to start looking

I wish I had the land, a farm would be perfect, you could all bring your caravans,... now that would make a great preppers community,... think of the skills we would have between us
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 11:35
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 14:16
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 14:47
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 14:58
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Highlander - 8 February 2013, 16:05