Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Band of Brothers, Series....yes it's fitness.
9 February 2013, 22:42,
RE: Band of Brothers, Series....yes it's fitness.
Yes, I agree to survive people will need to be at their fittest, but not super fit,..I think after a couple of weeks we would all become a lot fitter anyway

There is different sorts of fitness, I can walk hard all day, but I am not a great runner, you can be fit to run, yet weak to fight or visa versa... funny enough it was the stalking of the deer that I was thinking of my first post

It will depend on where you live, or where you are when hell breaks loose,...if you are in a city/town, and not careful you may need that fitness you are talking about,..if you are where I am camouflage and stealth will be more important

It also depends on the time of year,.. a good example was during the Faulklands war where our PTIs [physical training instructors ] who were super fit, yet they were the first to go down with exhaustion because it was cold and they carried no fat,.. the more solid/chubby/heaver built man lasted longer.

So what I am trying to say, is fitness is different from person to person,... and its not always about being fit to run
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Band of Brothers, Series....yes it's fitness. - by Highlander - 9 February 2013, 22:42