Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could choose ONE extra item to add to your kit
12 February 2013, 14:03,
RE: If you could choose ONE extra item to add to your kit
(10 February 2013, 10:33)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(10 February 2013, 09:39)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Do they not take into account the age when you "committed the offence" & the time passed without trouble? I genuinely don't know so please don't think I'm trying to say you're wrong or anything.

No, I got arrested at age 15 for drinking a pint of beer in a pub, banned fer life from getting an FAC, I did get a shotgun cert for a few years but constant spot checks by the plods made me give it up. Also some of my TA RMP colleagues were also civvy cops and they told me the states plans to sieze all privately owned guns if TSHTF, they appatrently came close to doing it when the moners strikes got violent, and again when they thought the poll tax protests may turn into revolution. If the Russians moved into West Germany they intened to grab civvy guns and civvy ham radios and give them to a resistance group so the country could keep fighting if UKLF and BAOR were crushed, most of us thought at the time nukes would be used before that point but the plans to grab civvie guns and Amateur radios was enough to persuade me that I did not want plod coming for my registered FACS and grabbing every bit of prep kit I had.

I know someone who was arrested for being drunk & incapable. Night in the cells, £80 fine, long walk home in the morning. He already had a FAC & a SGC for his guns. They renewed both no problem & he still has them to this day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could choose ONE extra item to add to your kit - by Geordie_Rob - 12 February 2013, 14:03