Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area
13 February 2013, 14:33, (This post was last modified: 13 February 2013, 15:03 by Scythe13.)
RE: Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area
(12 February 2013, 15:41)BeardyMan Wrote: I've got a job interview on Friday, central London, right next to Regents Park. Wonder if I'll make it all the way their with my gas mask on...

Good luck mate. Hope it goes well.

I think what you're saying is very interesting RW. I totally agree. To start with, the 'post-death industry' would be hiring more, and loving the income. Initially is would be families paying for funerals and all that. So, pretty good money.

When the government turn around and say "Straight to creme" that's fair enough. But, one thing I think might be getting overlooked, the support of the military. I believe, whole heartedly, that the government will being in a load of military personnel, whether TA or out of retirement squadies, and get them in the lorries, bulldozers, JCB's, and the alike. Dig a big hole, start a beast of a fire, and in go the bodies, if it really get's that bad! The army could easily make a huge pit, and just deep bury the bodies, then mark the land unusable. Other countries in the past have done the same thing, so it's more than possible our own government could do the same.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area - by Scythe13 - 13 February 2013, 14:33