Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its never too late to quit(smoking).
22 February 2013, 23:26,
RE: its never too late to quit(smoking).
About 20 years ago we were both smoking 40 a day, when we found a retired Police hypnotized who was offering anti smoking sessions

We thought we would give him a go,.. and arrived together one Sat afternoon,.. we had a final smoke before we went in

Bracken went in first, then me,.. he put us on his couch and talked about this really hard struggle up this high hill,.... and the easy skip down the other side,... I thought, yea, this is working,... I could hear the kids in the street outside and Bracken talking to his wife in the kitchen,... this is bound to work I though

I gave him his 20 mins or so,.. paid my money which I almost didn't thinking that £25 for a story telling 20 mins wasnt the best way to get rid of my hard earn cash

It was the last time either of us ever smoked,... neither of us has had even the slightest after effect or cravings, we could sit with others smoking without wanting one,... we have no idea what he did,.... but it was the best £50 we ever spent
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
its never too late to quit(smoking). - by bigpaul - 22 February 2013, 18:46
RE: its never too late to quit(smoking). - by bigpaul - 22 February 2013, 19:48
RE: its never too late to quit(smoking). - by Prepaday - 22 February 2013, 23:12
RE: its never too late to quit(smoking). - by Highlander - 22 February 2013, 23:26
RE: its never too late to quit(smoking). - by bigpaul - 23 February 2013, 11:00
RE: its never too late to quit(smoking). - by Ghost - 23 February 2013, 13:49