Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allotments, a very real threat to our community
5 March 2013, 21:52, (This post was last modified: 5 March 2013, 21:53 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Allotments, a very real threat to our community
(5 March 2013, 16:24)Geordie_Rob Wrote:
(5 March 2013, 16:10)Luci_ferson Wrote: theyre even giving me a 12ft by 10ft pallet (no idea what theyre off) to use as a base for my new shed/home lol

I've already told my mrs I'm planning on virtually living there if/when I get one. She said its fine as long as I take the kids Smile I've told her I'm going to make a lawn area if I get a full plot that way kids can play & she can sunbathe. If we get any sun.

Ive already got a good supply of timber, OSB board, waterproofing materials for roof ect.. along with all the tools ill need (and possibly some I won't). Just need the plot.

wait till you get the hand book and all the rules of what you can and cant have as buildings and what percentage must be growing land compared to what opercentage for animals etc.
its a nightmare.
never seen so much red tape and boloney for a few veges.
planning permission for a shed pft glad i avoided that one lol

im building it 10ft by 12ft, and theres bollocks all they can do about it cos it still okupies less space than the chicken sheds ive pulled down, its using the concrete base.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allotments, a very real threat to our community - by Luci_ferson - 5 March 2013, 21:52