Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WARNING! Controversial Thread
16 January 2012, 10:17,
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread
I could cry when I visit Teesside the place I was born and raised as a child, a cxouple of years ago we took our son to show here where I played as a child, EVERY bit and I mean EVERY BIT had been built on, all the grass, greenery trees etc GONE, Concrete and steel was whar replaced it only a really sick F***er would want to raise kids in a gang infested concrete jungle. Then we went into Stockton to show him where his mum and I courted and partied as teens, it looked like something out of mad max, the shops, cafes, bars and resteraunts long gone, steel security shutters, gangs, herds of lost asylum seekers, druggies hiding in the shadows. The 70s say maybe 4 cops on the town center at night, now even during the day its a dozen cops in overalls driving armoured Iveco vans is the norm. From there we took him to Marske by the Sea where we as a family spent the school holiday. Sandy dunes, cute little lizards, nice natural tidal swimming pool safe for kids and we stayed in 7 timber 3 bedroom chalets the family owned set into the sand dunes. Today the chalets are gone, burnt down by vandals, lizards wiped out by chemical overspray from farms, pool full of broken bottles, dunes coverd in dog shit used needles, discarded tampons and used condoms. Who the **** would NOT want to wipe out everyone of the cnuts who let that happen and turn the clocks back.

Shoot only 30 years ago people like us used to dream of having a trip to London to take in a show, visit the museums and galleries, have a meal, take a guided tour, stay in posh hotel. Now anyone with more than two brain cells will spend money to AVOID going into London. The whole world has gone tits up and THIS my generation is the first in a very long time that is leaving a nation and country in a worse state for our children, What sort of effing legacy is that. Most people my age would love to see 90% of the UK wiped out so our children would have at least a chance of a decent tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Scythe13 - 16 January 2012, 09:19
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Scythe13 - 16 January 2012, 09:59
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by NorthernRaider - 16 January 2012, 10:17
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Tartar Horde - 16 January 2012, 10:47
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by bigpaul - 16 January 2012, 11:04
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by bigpaul - 16 January 2012, 11:12
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Scythe13 - 16 January 2012, 11:22
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Scythe13 - 16 January 2012, 11:39
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Skean Dhude - 16 January 2012, 11:51
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Scythe13 - 16 January 2012, 12:38
RE: WARNING! Controversial Thread - by Reality Jones - 16 January 2012, 15:09