Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION
9 April 2013, 10:34,
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION
What scares me the most is losing my wife. So I prep on the chance that something could happen, and I want to take care of her.

As for what events scare me the most, it'd be things that I can do very little about. Viruses, meteors and nuclear bombs! If they occur, there is very limited options. Having said that, those are also the ones I'm least scared of as well. Since there is so little I can do, I also figure that I'm going to die, so might as well just suck it up. Odd hu?

But as Hrusai said, I'm not 100% convinced something will happen. But there is a chance, and a pretty good chance, what with NKorea spitting it's dummy out, and China backing them up.

As for what I'm doing to sort it all out, in regard to prepping.....I'm building a business (if all goes to plan) that will generate enough money to buy lots of preps and a lovely off grid small holding holiday home (or BOL if you prefer haha). If the economy is down, why not build a business? The odds of success are the same in a recession, depression, or boom times! The difference is, recessions and depressions sort themselves out, boom times go bust!

The main preps at the moment, knowledge, food, water, and sorting the garden to start home growing small crops. Living as healthy a lifestyle as possible is a HUGE prep as well!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 8 April 2013, 20:24
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 8 April 2013, 20:34
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by I-K-E - 8 April 2013, 22:01
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by Scythe13 - 9 April 2013, 10:34
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 20 October 2014, 19:39