Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION
9 April 2013, 11:04,
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION
The collapse is ongoing. All things take time. Meteors travel for millions of years before impact and its over in a minute with the aftermath lasting for days. Economic collapse takes years as it is propped up and lied about. Pandemic takes months, nuclear war can take weeks before the millionth of a second flash.

I just make sure 90% of your prepping covers all the events I can think of and the extra 10% I prioritise on how quickly it can happen.

Scythe, Starting a business in a recission is a lot more risky than in boom times. In boom times people will buy anything because it looks nice and shiny. In a depression or a recession it needs to be useful.

Think about the timing too. NK is boiling now but your business isn't even going yet. An event is something you can't plan for long term. You plan short term and improve it long term but you need to be in a good position quickly. Everything else is a bonus.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 8 April 2013, 20:24
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 8 April 2013, 20:34
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by I-K-E - 8 April 2013, 22:01
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by Skean Dhude - 9 April 2013, 11:04
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 20 October 2014, 19:39