Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION
9 April 2013, 15:12,
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION
Two threats are at this moment in time at the front of my mind,...Economic collapse and social unrest because of it,... and possibly a terrorist attack, because if I was a terrorist group I would want to hit when my enemy was at its weakest,...so it would be no surprise to me that both happened at the same time.

I also think that there is a good possibility that it has already started, many of the worlds worse events have taken years to get to the point where, [a] people start to take notice,..and [b] when the event is at its worse.

I am not in any stressed out state because of it, its going to take a bit more time yet, and if a prepper started today from scratch, they would probably be able to accumulate quiet a stockpile before they come to need it.

There is only one way to prep, and thats to gather together a stockpile of the things that you use now, its as simple as that,... if a new prepper thinks `food alone` the chances are that he would find it hard to survive,... so store for,... food, medicine, hygiene, also think about entertainment, life is going to be bad without certain luxury items,..and survival is also state of mind, so have some books, magazines, [ all of which can be bartered for new ones when you have read them ],.. also games especialy for children

....and if you need defense or hunting equipment, then think hard about that
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 8 April 2013, 20:24
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 8 April 2013, 20:34
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by I-K-E - 8 April 2013, 22:01
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by Highlander - 9 April 2013, 15:12
RE: SO WHATS THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION - by MaryN - 20 October 2014, 19:39