Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital security food for thought.
11 April 2013, 22:26,
RE: Digital security food for thought.
(11 April 2013, 22:11)Skean Dhude Wrote: But always remember Garbage In Garbage Out an old computer saying. So throw your shoes into the machine. Falsify data, use cash, don't put your life on facebook or any other online system. Don't like a campaign or pay something by CC. The picture it will then have of you will be incomplete. Still a picture but not a very good one.

I would really like to do all this, but in reality we would find life quiet difficult to do so,... it was no accident that the Highlanders were living in `black houses` while the rest of the country were living in Victorian splendor,.. it was because the people here were so far removed from the rest of the country that half of them didnt know how the rest of the world was living

If we didn't use a little technology we would be living in the same way today, we cant go to the shops and buy many of the things we need, and if we went to where we could buy them, the cost of fuel would make the item not worth buying in the first place,... so many of our purchases have to be `on-line`if we want to stay up to date

We try not to use a credit card on-line, if there is a phone number we always phone, we try to restrict all our online dealing to one card.

I am on facebook, but I have no information listed and only have family as friends,..if I wasn't on face book all correspondence would have to be by either phone,..or letter..... I wonder if I am an in-completed picture..Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
Digital security food for thought. - by T-oddity - 10 April 2013, 19:37
RE: Digital security food for thought. - by Jonas - 12 April 2013, 17:01
RE: Digital security food for thought. - by Highlander - 11 April 2013, 22:26