Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital security food for thought.
11 April 2013, 22:47,
RE: Digital security food for thought.
You can still shop online with CC but just be careful. I have a few CC and I use one for my work purchases and everything that can be linked back with the others for what I want to keep seperate. It isn't perfect but what can you do.You can also cash up a paypal account and use that as an online card. Create a few acounts and keep your stuff seperate. There are limits but work within them. Use cash.

I also like to waste their time. So I transfer money around my accounts. It's FOC for me, I don't make any interest anyway but if you transfer enough then the bank has to mar the transaction, someone has to check it isn't illegal and that wastes their time. The same principle as complaining. Every time you deal with government and it doesn't go the way you want. Complain. SOmeone has to check it and then get back to you. Appeal that, someone else has to check and so you waste their time. That way they don't have the resources to handle their surviellance state. The cash is running out.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Digital security food for thought. - by T-oddity - 10 April 2013, 19:37
RE: Digital security food for thought. - by Jonas - 12 April 2013, 17:01
RE: Digital security food for thought. - by Skean Dhude - 11 April 2013, 22:47