Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum dedicated to urban survival
29 April 2013, 21:38,
RE: forum dedicated to urban survival
Survival is survival in my view, does not matter where you live , what DOES matter is the preparation for as many scenario's as possible , with an emphasis on your particular circumstances , it follows you do the best you can for you and where you live NOW, after hearing stories on here ...I would be toast inside 2 weeks in a city...... there are lots on here that would manage that environment because they know the crack, horses for courses, on the one hand people just like me are telling city slickers to get out of there fast ....because I do not understand city life...and nor do I want to tbh, only my lack of knowledge and ignorance of city life prevents me from giving a meaningful reply to any post, for you city dwellers , on the other hand you city slickers my be in a similar position to me, but ......when we post, there are many mixed views which I think benefits the whole of people on this site , HOW can we understand and learn IF we do not see or hear your point of view, there is nothing to gain and everything to loose. Lets face it ALL of us would love to have the IDEAL location as we perceive it ,safe, loads of food, water, weapons, fertile soil, solar power, 10,000 gals of fuel , cows,pigs.sheep goats, chickens,doctor, dentist, meds, sunbed , hot tub , swimming pool , 30,000 tons of grain , and all the rest of it . yeah right, You do the best can with what you have.. WE ALL TEACH ONE ANOTHER ON HERE long may that continue

Messages In This Thread
forum dedicated to urban survival - by Dave13 - 28 April 2013, 23:15
RE: forum dedicated to urban survival - by Jack - 29 April 2013, 08:20
RE: forum dedicated to urban survival - by Straight Shooter - 29 April 2013, 21:38
RE: forum dedicated to urban survival - by Dave13 - 29 April 2013, 22:58