Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase or transitional bug out location
2 May 2013, 18:24,
RE: Phase or transitional bug out location
BP, your in a good position that that a TBOL probably wouldn't offer much advantage.

Indeed timing is crucial shooter, luck will play a huge part of it too... My garage is tucked away off the beaten track but I'm sure in time it would come on the radar of those sheeple you mention.
It fits my particular plan well, bugging in is the option I'm taking and only have the TBOL as a back up for early days if my home is compromised or the situation dictates an evac (pandemic etc).
It's primary functions are to offer the family shelter and food before bugging out. Secondary functions offer a rally point for family.
I have family that live a distance away from me (70 miles approx) and were looking into splitting the cost of a half way rally point we'll use as a TBOL to do the same.
It is my belief that to be prepared information must be deseminated and distributed as quickly as possible to those that have the ability to teach and deliver those lessons they learn
Those that can not teach must be taught to act that can not act must be protected that would mock ignore and harm be addressed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phase or transitional bug out location - by Jack - 2 May 2013, 18:24