Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase or transitional bug out location
9 May 2013, 23:03,
RE: Phase or transitional bug out location
(8 May 2013, 13:00)Rush2112 Wrote: Instead of a thoughtful response, we get a picture of African refugees. Then more posts saying how that picture has a point. Then a post about how knowledge of the situation in post-war Germany could be beneficial, but no suggestions, tips, or ideas of how it could be beneficial. I'll give a tip: there were no stray dogs or cats running around.

I don't have everything figured out and am interested in hearing what others have considered. The sniping from others that have everything set is not constructive and adds nothing to the topic.

The reference to the problems in post war Europe was given to you (and all other readers) in good faith. You are supposed to take that "lead" and do some reading up on it yourself. It is very prepper relevent, especially to the PSHTF period in an urban environment. Can you guess what the info might contain? Do I have to write an essay on the vast subject? Study of it yourself will give a much greater understanding of the issues and will reinforce the credibility of what you find. Then come back and it will be good to share, compare and discuss your information.

As well as no stray cats and dogs running around, there were fewer small children as well (documented in some cases/urban areas).

Regards, TL.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phase or transitional bug out location - by Timelord - 9 May 2013, 23:03