Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preparedness is not just about the crisis, it is about the days after as well.
25 June 2013, 00:19,
RE: preparedness is not just about the crisis, it is about the days after as well.
I am not so sure BP....SD has put a good case when I say 3 to 6 months my real meaning here is we will have the real idea of what is and the experiences to go with that timescale, just because we have prepared does not make us bullet proof ...the reality is in our heads we think we are stronger than and have the foresight to deal better with shtf than joe average ..... survival is inherent in ALL humans even sheeple , it would be a big mistake to underestimate anyone , and the longer it go's on only the strongest or most adaptable will prevail and that means problems for the likes of us....if you think you will be gardening, keeping and tending animals, making boots, milling flour, baking bread and in general, back in touch with mother earth .....living a simple life and in harmony with all living things although nice lovely and great .......forget it .....in your lifetime friends.....maybe down the line of a generation or 2.........but we will be fighting for those coming after us ...I have no false elusions .. Hard times is what we will get, and be forced to deal with on a daily basis...... long haul......so lets NOT get complacent its not a game , it IS survival ....there are NO safe places , after SDs 15 months what you can expect are formidable foe and equal to you, that's if you make it bugged in for that long making NO mistakes .......no mean task fellow preppers ....I wish us all luck cause we are going to need every bit of it, that you can ,bank on. note to self and my mate BP WE may want to isolate ourselves from the masses BUT the masses want to couch up to us for what we have....and slit our throats in the process. the trick is how? we avoid it. remember folks its a hard thing to envisage all this, none of us have lived it ....learn quick or die fast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: preparedness is not just about the crisis, it is about the days after as well. - by Straight Shooter - 25 June 2013, 00:19