Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The effects of a badly located accident and bugging out
5 July 2013, 11:05,
RE: The effects of a badly located accident and bugging out
I'd discuss apathy with you but I just can't be bothered. Smile

It is a big concern of mine because In this mickey mouse country most expect everything to be given to them without them having to do it. Even us who recognise the risk don't do that much about it. The excuse of no money, or mine of no time, is frequently heard but as has just been pointed out on another threat knowledge is just as important.

The Scottish Group is in its infancy and is reliant on a very few key resources who are putting their time into it. Yet they cover a large geographically area and call it local. People cannot continue travelling 100+ miles for regular meets just to keep in touch, down hear most won't travel 5 miles, but they recognise the benefit of a community up there so they will work at it. I wish them the best of luck. They need to set up a few basic systems to keep it going that doesn't rely on meeting in pubs.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: The effects of a badly located accident and bugging out - by Skean Dhude - 5 July 2013, 11:05