Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed
9 July 2013, 19:12,
RE: My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed
It has been mentioned to me in the past by some less than squeaky clean individuals, that one can get hold of some not so fussy downright rough types who actually enjoy breaking and maiming human body parts ....not that NR would countenance such an idea as this, after all NR is a law abiding descent chap...... and ....would never allow such behaviour to take place ....although it is odd ....I am seeing a friend of mine this Saturday.....I will call him dave cause that's what is name is.....I very much doubt you would like dave ....he can stick a bar stool in his inside pocket of his jacket ...also known for his lack of people skills, now then a few years back I put some windows in for dave.....cause I understand dave,s disposition see......and guess what ....yeah ....dave could not pay in full.....and me wishing to preserve as many of my own body parts as possible...and not wishing to attend THE ROYAL GWENT HOSPITAL I decided that dave was an okay sort of guy really.....I think dave likes me in a funny sort of way and always asks what he can do for me.....anyone got any idea what dave can do for us I wonder?

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed - by Straight Shooter - 9 July 2013, 19:12