Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And if the disaster is an Electromagnetic Pulse?
17 September 2013, 10:32, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2013, 10:33 by Lightspeed.)
RE: And if the disaster is an Electromagnetic Pulse?
(17 September 2013, 09:59)bigpaul Wrote: post collapse the mobile towers will be "down" for civilian use, best thing to do with your mobile in that event is throw it in the nearest river...its just dead weight otherwise.

John's post indicated otherwise BP

TPTB are looking to communicate (control?) with the population through their horrible mobile phones. This implies that they will be taking measures to keep the cell towers operational as long as possible.

I don't think cell towers will stay live for a hugley long time, but long enough for TPTB to strategically mobilise the masses.

(17 September 2013, 09:56)Scythe13 Wrote: Yes, I get what you're saying LS. Only problems: a sim is still trackable once out of the phone....but costs millions. A phone is trackable without the sim. Best thing is to put the whole lot into a microwave and make it pop.

If it is a national thing, the first thing I'd do is use that system as my sign to bug out. Drop the phone part way, or keep it with me with the battery out, and then just hope they have better people to track than myself.

way to go boy!
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
RE: And if the disaster is an Electromagnetic Pulse? - by Lightspeed - 17 September 2013, 10:32