Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
22 March 2014, 12:11, (This post was last modified: 22 March 2014, 12:20 by bigpaul.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
unless they have something like a GENUINE Tipi or a Yurt they wont last long in a bog standard tent, in a long term event they will need somewhere to dry their clothes, wash their clothes, have a fire, get warm and cook a hot meal, if they cant do these things they will go downhill healthwise FAST! what is really needed is 4 walls and a roof, something solid not canvas and plastic, most Family Frame tents wont last long in a howling gale, I have personal experience of this!! caravans may fair slightly better but long term its a cold and miserable existence-wife and I lived in one ourselves for several years and its not pleasant. Like Devonian says, I really don't see British people leaving their homes(especially if they've bought them) to go and live in a tent in a field.

now, scavenging out from where they live, that's entirely possible, but that's an entirely different thread!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by bigpaul - 22 March 2014, 12:11